Worldclass energy solutions
The project aims to create a development center for world class energy-solutions. The development center should satisfy small and medium size companies' needs for development expertise, test and demonstration environments, international business development and strategic marketing.
Tillväxtverket, Europeiska regionala utvecklingsfonden
Create Business Incubator Mälardalen AB, SynerLeap powered by ABB AB, Energimyndigheten, Mälarenergi, Studsvik Nuclear AB, STUNS-stiftelsen
The project goals are:
- Reaching increased resource efficiency through: development and introduction of energy and climate efficient technologies, change of behaviour and contribution to community planning
- Create a development center for energy efficiency that is competitive on an international level, and that will identify cost efficient solutions that come from a holistic perspective.
- Create a co-producing hub in the ÖMS-region that will built a long-torm structure for joint ownership.
Activities included in the project
- Make the project partners' test and demonstration environments available
- Create a virtual environment for data storage and that also should be accessible by others
- Establish continued data collection to enable further research and development together with industry and other actors
- Support companies in different stages of growth and create models and processes for how the companies should succeed on globalised markets
- Develop an international brand profile based on the project's concept
- Establish contacts and co-operations internationally and connect companies/organisation between different line of business and networks