Industrial Project Management
For all that would like to enhance their industrial project management capabilities.
About the course
The course provides basic knowledge and skills for industrial project management. It includes all critical elements that are required for those that are interested to further develop their capabilities and later be a certified project manager in line with PMI/IPMA. The course also covers organisation aspects of project management, such as knowledge management, leadership, communication and decision-making.
There are five physical meetings at Campus Eskilstuna or at one of the participating companies in Eskilstuna/Västerås and five online meetings.
Meetings at campus/participating companies:
- Thursday 14th November, 13.15-17.00
- Monday 25th November, 13.15-18.00
- Thursday 5th December, 09.00-16.00
- Monday 16th December, 09.00-16.00
- Thursday 16th January 13.15-17.00
- Monday 11th November, 15.00-16.30 – Course start
- Monday 18th November, 15.00-16.00
- Thursday 28th November, 15.00-16.00
- Thursday 12th December, 15:00-16:00
- Thursday 9th January, 15.00-16.00
Among others, the course includes the following parts;
- What the critical elements are in an industrial project.
- Basic principles and tools and how to develop a project execution plan.
- Strategies and tactics for how to deliver your project in line with plans and reaching your targets.
For Course Syllabus use course code PPU437 in the.