In contemporary society, almost everything is getting digital and connected. In the Systems-of-systems Engineering course, you will learn the principles for how to make these digitalised systems collaborate effectively.
About the course
- Characteristics of SoS and important sub-classes.
- Underlying principles from systems theory and systems engineering.
- Methods and tools for SoS engineering.
- Architecture of an SoS and how it can be specified.
- Interoperability between constituent systems, and underlying principles for information representation.
- Business models and incentives for collaborations between systems.
- Analysis of trustworthiness of SoS, including risks, safety, and security.
- Examination mainly consists of written assignments during the course.
For Course Syllabus use course code DVA479 in the.
Jakob Axelsson, Professor
+46 72 734 29 52