From then onwards it’s the Student Centre you contact with all your questions and if we can’t give you an answer straight away we’ll make sure to find out!
You can find us here
- Drottninggatan 12, Eskilstuna, ground floor
- Högskoleplan 1, Västerås, Hus U, ground floor
This is what you can do at the Student Centre
- Get answers to general questions about for example admissions, degrees and other matters relating to your studies
- Get in touch with the Schools
- Get a form for reviewing the result of your exam
– all exam papers are gathered in one place. Keep in mind that it can take a couple of days before the exams will arrive at the student centre.
- Get a certificate stating that you are a student, or an official transcript of your results (You are also able to get this yourself in Ladok.)
- Do you want to show that you are a proud MDH student? The Student Centre has the promotional merchandise!
- Get a PIN code to
- Buy compendiums and SPSS licences
- Get information and support regarding printouts and copying
- Make an appointments with a study advisior
- Collect permits for student parking
- Get access to a guest account
- Find lost items
- … and lots, lots more