Printing and copying
To be able to use the University’s printing service, eduprint, you need to have an MDH card and a PayEx account.
In your print portal you will find guides for how you obtain a Payex account, and if you already have a Payex account how you register it to Eduprint. Here you will find your current balance and instructions for printing and copying. You log in to the print portal by means of your student account.
You can also send your printouts by enclosing documents in an email:
- for black and white printouts:
- for colour printouts:
Create your Payex account
- Log in with your student account to the print portal.
- Click on the link Payex Guide in the menu on the left. Follow the instructions shown in the new window.
Connect your Payex account
- Log in with your student account to the print portal
Click on the link Payex autopay in the menu on the left.
You will now be linked further to a page where you give the same email address you use in your Payex account.
- Press the button Register Account
- Go to your email and collect the password that Payex has sent to you.
- Enter the password you have been given and press the button Confirm password
Deposit your Payex account
Click on Deposit and follow the instructions.
If you are having trouble with your Payex account, contact Payex customer service
Print out from the University computers
- Select the eduPrint-MDH printer that is installed on all computers at the University.
- Log in to a printer of your choice with your MDH card, or alternatively your user ID and password.
Print out from your own unit (mobility service)
Mobility print is the University’s service for printing out from your own laptop, tablet or smartphone when you are at the University. You must be connected to the Eduroam wireless network. Log in toand follow the instructions under the heading ”Mobility print” in the menu on the left. Print out directly from your computer using the mobility print driver, alternatively print directly in the web interface.
Scan to your email, home catalogue or cloud
Select Scan document directly to your email, home catalogue or cloud.
What does a printout cost?
The prices refer to students’ costs when printing out and include VAT and cost of paper
- Double-sided A4 b/w printing: SEK 0.40 per page (SEK 0.80 for paper)
- Single-sided A4 b/w printing: SEK 0.50 per page (SEK 0.50 for paper)
- Double-sided A3 b/w printing: SEK 0.80 per page (SEK 1.60 for paper)
- Single-sided A3 b/w printing: SEK 1.00 per page (SEK 1.00 for paper)
- Double-sided A4 colour printing: SEK 0.80 per page (SEK 1.60 for paper)
- Single-sided A4 colour printing: SEK 1.00 per page (SEK 1.00 for paper)
- Double-sided A3 colour printing: SEK 1.60 per page (SEK 3.20 for paper)
- Single-sided A3 colour printing: SEK 2.00 per page (SEK 2.00 for paper)
Service and maintenance