Printing and copying
To be able to use the Universitys printing service, eduPrint, you need to have an MDH card and a student account.
Click on the link to the Print portal and log in with your student account. Click in the menu row Add Credit to buy credits in the printsystem. For detailed instructions click on the menu row eduPrint Guides in the printportal.
You can also send your printouts by enclosing documents in an email:
- for black and white printouts:
- for colour printouts:
Print out from the University computers
- Select the eduPrint-MDH printer that is installed on all computers at the University.
- Log in to a printer of your choice with your MDH card, or alternatively your user ID and password.
Print out from your own unit (mobility service)
Mobility print is the University’s service for printing out from your own laptop, tablet or smartphone when you are at the University. You must be connected to the Eduroam wireless network. Log in toand follow the instructions under the heading ”Mobility print” in the menu on the left. Print out directly from your computer using the mobility print driver, alternatively print directly in the web interface.
Scan to your email, home catalogue or cloud
Select Scan document directly to your email, home catalogue or cloud.
What does a printout cost?
The prices refer to students’ costs when printing out and include VAT and cost of paper
- Double-sided A4 b/w printing: SEK 0.40 per page (SEK 0.80 for paper)
- Single-sided A4 b/w printing: SEK 0.50 per page (SEK 0.50 for paper)
- Double-sided A3 b/w printing: SEK 0.80 per page (SEK 1.60 for paper)
- Single-sided A3 b/w printing: SEK 1.00 per page (SEK 1.00 for paper)
- Double-sided A4 colour printing: SEK 0.80 per page (SEK 1.60 for paper)
- Single-sided A4 colour printing: SEK 1.00 per page (SEK 1.00 for paper)
- Double-sided A3 colour printing: SEK 1.60 per page (SEK 3.20 for paper)
- Single-sided A3 colour printing: SEK 2.00 per page (SEK 2.00 for paper)
Service and maintenance