Many doctoral and licentiate theses in June
May 22, 2013 | Research/Cooperation
In June eight doctoral and licentiate theses will be presented at MDH.
The following people will be defending their doctoral and licentiate theses:
- Stefan Bygde, IDT, will be defending his doctoral thesis on 4 June in Delta Hall, MDH Västerås at 13.00-15.00
- Shahid Raza (IDT) will be defending doctoral thesis ”Lightweight Security Solutions for the Internet of Things”. On 5 June in Kappa Hall, MDH Västerås at 10.15-12.00
- Adnan Causevic, IDT, will be defending the doctoral thesis “Quality of Test Design in Test Driven Development”. On 11 June in Gamma Hall, MDH Västerås at 09.15-12.00.
- Annoch Hadjikhanis, EST, will be defending the licentiate thesis ”Expectations in the internationalization process – The case of two Swedish banks’ foreign activities 1995-2010”. On 11 June in Pi Hall, MDH Västerås at 13.00 – 15.00.
- Andreas Johnsen, IDT, will be defending his licentiate thesis “Architecture-based Verification of Dependable Embedded Systems”. On 12 June in Gamma Hall, MDH Västerås at 10.15 – 12.00.
- Mohammad Farrokh, EST, will be defending his licentiate thesis ”Thermodynamic process modeling and simulation of a diaspora bauxite digestion unit”. On 12 June in Lambda Hall, MDH Västerås at 13.00 – 15.00.
- Nima Moghaddami Khalilzad, IDT, will be defending the licentiate thesis on 13 June in Lambda Hall, MDH Västerås at 13.30 – 15.30.
- Mohammed Salloum, IDT, will be defending his doctoral thesis on 14 June in Filen Hall, MDH Eskilstuna at 10.00 – 12.00.