The mission of the Research Council is to prepare matters regarding research and the third cycle program before decisions made by the Dean of the school of health, care and social welfare, the faculty board and / or the vice Chancellor.
The Research Council is responsible for the quality and the strategic development of research and the third cycle education in the field of health and welfare. The president of the research council is also deputy dean of the school and director of research.
Representatives of the Research Council have been elected in collegial spirit:
- Deputy Dean and Director of research
- Professor representatives
- Associate professor representatives
- Doctoral student representatives
- Coordinator third cycle education,
- Co-production representative
- Research administrator