About me – Raza Naqvi
I am a postdoctoral researcher within the Future Energy Center at the School of Business, Society and Engineering.
I obtained my PhD in Chemical Engineering from KTH Royal Institute of Technology Sweden in 2012. My PhD dissertation was ‘Analysing performance of bio-refinery systems by integrating black liquor gasification with chemical pulp mills’. Before I started working at MDH, I had worked as an Assistant Professor at University of Gujrat. Currently I am working as Assistant Editor of Applied Energy, an ELSEVIER journal (Impact factor = 5.261). I am also member of organizing committee of International Conferences on Applied Energy (ICAE).
- Renewable energy and applications in Future energy systems
- Biomass gasification for renewable transport biofuels
- Polygeneration systems integrated with combined heat and power (CHP) plants
- Characterization and Pyrolysis of agricultural residues
- Sustainability aspects of transport biofuels
- CO2 capture at pulp and paper mills
Projects I am involved in
|PolyPO – Polygenerering och processoptimering för kraftvärmeverk||Framtidens energi||Jinyue Yan, Raza Naqvi||KK-stiftelsen|