Affordable and clean energy. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Affordable and clean energy
Erik Dahlquist, Professor of Energy Engineering at Mälardalen University.
- Vafab miljö
- Eskilstuna energi och miljö
- Castellum Aspholmen
Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
Energy is central to nearly every major challenge and opportunity the world faces today. Be it for jobs, security, climate change, food production or increasing incomes, access to energy for all is essential.
Sustainable energy is opportunity – it transforms lives, economies and the planet.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is leading a Sustainable Energy for All initiative to ensure universal access to modern energy services, improve efficiency and increase use of renewable sources.
Ongoing research projects
- AI assisted CO2 capture in biomass CHP plants
- AI for Sustainable Food Production from Farm to Fork
- BREEMRES – Building a Research and Education Environment for Modern Renewable Energy Systems
- Energy management of fuel cell powered data centers
- Evaluation of the first agrivoltaic system in Sweden
- Future-proof Cities
- GREENER: Intelligent energy management in connected construction sites
- Hybrid Electric small commuter aircraft conceptual design (HECARRUS)
- NET-RAPIDO: Negative emission technologies: readiness assessment, policy instrument design, options for governance and dialogue
- Pre-study of efficient and on-line transport systems in Västerås
- Recreate: Secondary Life Management of Electric Vehicle Batteries
- SMART – Smart control of district heating networks integrating next generation energy-efficient buildings