Quality education. Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
Andreas Ryve, Professor of Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, tells us how we change teaching so that everyone can get well on maths.
- Eskilstuna municipality
- Gnesta municipality
- Hallstahammars municipality
- Regionförbundet Sörmland
- Region Västmanland
- Sparbanken Rekarne
- Stockholms University
- Västerås municipality
- Örebro municipality
Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning
Obtaining a quality education is the foundation to improving people’s lives and sustainable development. Major progress has been made towards increasing access to education at all levels and increasing enrolment rates in schools particularly for women and girls. Basic literacy skills have improved tremendously, yet bolder efforts are needed to make even greater strides for achieving universal education goals. For example, the world has achieved equality in primary education between girls and boys, but few countries have achieved that target at all levels of education.
Ongoing research projects
- Actions for sustainable education and health among youth (ACTION)
- BREEMRES – Building a Research and Education Environment for Modern Renewable Energy Systems
- Count on Västerås
- FORA - Fog Computing for Robotics and Industrial Automation
- Future curriculum resources in mathematics
- Health and quality in the work environment - enabling creativity and flow
- On the working conditions for academics and challenges for higher education posed by massification
- OnE LEARNS: Online Education for LEAdeRs in Nutrition and Sustainability
- Teachers´use of matemathics curriculum resources in the 21:st century: a cross-cultural project
- Theorizing teacher use of curriculum material within mathematics classroom practice