Good health and well-being.
Good health and well-being
Christine Gustafsson, researcher in Health and Welfare, about her work linked to Goal 3.
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Ensuring healthy lives and promoting the well-being for all at all ages is essential to sustainable development. Significant strides have been made in increasing life expectancy and reducing some of the common killers associated with child and maternal mortality. Major progress has been made on increasing access to clean water and sanitation, reducing malaria, tuberculosis, polio and the spread of HIV/AIDS. However, many more efforts are needed to fully eradicate a wide range of diseases and address many different persistent and emerging health issues.
Ongoing research projects
- ACTION: A person-centred communication intervention in home care of older persons
- AI for Sustainable Food Production from Farm to Fork
- Actions for sustainable education and health among youth (ACTION)
- Aqua2Farm - Boosting sustainable urban farming by near infrared spectroscopy with aquaphotomics
- BRAINSAFEDRIVE: A Technology to detect Mental States During Drive for improving the Safety of the road
- Concepts for the Sustainable Office of the Future (SOFCO)
- Distributed group collaboration for sustainable creative problem solving (DiGrus-CPS)
- Health and quality in the work environment - enabling creativity and flow
- Health promotion by decreasing sedentary lifestyle during neo- or adjuvant cancer treatment in persons with breast, prostate or colorectal cancer- an intervention project.
- ITS ESS-H Industrial Graduate School in Reliable Embedded Sensor Systems
- LIF - Leadership under change
- Mechanisms and processes in the disability service organization impact on access-making of information- and communication technology for persons with intellectual disability
- Metasynthesis on recovery
- MobiFog: mobility management in Fog-assisted IoT networks
- Monitoring devices for overall FITness of DRIVErs
- New generations of youth feel worse than in the past: a study on determinants and the stability of youth mental health problems.
- OnE LEARNS: Online Education for LEAdeRs in Nutrition and Sustainability
- Pain management in people with optimally treated rheumatic disease and with long-term pain problems
- RECOG: Closed-loop neurofeedback innovation for cognitive rehabilitation
- SURF- Study of telephone nurses’ work with frequent callers
- Working from home under the Covid-19 pandemic and psychosocial wellbeing