Support to researchers
As a researcher at MDU you have access to the library’s researcher service.
The University Library can help
The Library can for example help you with :
- structured searches and information retrieval
- support with research data, before, during and after your research project
- support on how to create a data management plan (DMP)
- help with registering in Diva
- information about registration and publication in Diva
- publishing in open access journals - agreements and funding
- visualisation – connections and tendencies in scientific literature
- getting started with reference management software
- workshops for researchers and doctoral students that can be customised according to their needs
Register in Diva
As a researcher at MDU you must register all your publications in Diva. If you have publications from previous employments you should register these as well.
The library offers help with the registration in Diva, find out more on the Internal Portal.