As a MDH student you have access to different forms of support throught the University library.
Support to students
As a MDH student you have access to different forms of support through the University library.
- Search guide Here you will get tips on how to think regarding searches, what databases could be relevant for you and how to evaluate the literature you find.
- Guides by subject are adapted for various programmes and various subject areas. In these guides the Library has collected links about information searching, databases, source criticism, writing and reference management, according to subject area.
- Source criticism. Critically reviewing and evaluating your sources, available in Subject Guides
- How do you know whether what you have found is scholarly?
- Cite right Self-study guide about how and why you have to reference and also avoid plagiarism.
- Reference styles
- Reference management software guide collect and organise your references.