As a MDH student you have access to different forms of support throught the University library.
Support during your studies
Support to students
As a MDH student you have access to different forms of support through the University library.
- Search guide External link. Here you will get tips on how to think regarding searches, what databases could be relevant for you and how to evaluate the literature you find.
- Guides by subject External link. are adapted for various programmes and various subject areas. In these guides the Library has collected links about information searching, databases, source criticism, writing and reference management, according to subject area.
- Source criticism. Critically reviewing and evaluating your sources, available in Subject Guides External link.
- How do you know whether what you have found is scholarly? External link.
- Academic writing External link. Tips, writing advice and rules.
- Writing in English at University External link.
- Cite right External link. Self-study guide about how and why you have to reference and also avoid plagiarism.
- Reference styles External link.
- Reference management software guide External link. collect and organise your references.