The University Library has several alternatives for you if you want to find different types of information.
Find and borrow
Find and borrow
Here you find links to the library's databases, guides and other web pages where you can find books, articles, other publications or useful information.
If you want to search for books, e-books, articles or journals you can use Primo, the University Library’s search service, in the first instance. Primo encompasses almost all of the library's databases. Search in Primo in the field below.
Databases, e-books and printed books
- Search in databases External link. - Databases A-Z
- Find e-books External link. - Read more in the library's guide
- Search in Libris External link. - Books and theses at all Swedish university- and university college libraries.
Subject guides, encyclopedias, dictionaries, journals
- Search subject guides External link. - Links to databases and other information resources within your subject.
- Encyclopedias and dictionaries
- Primo Journal search External link. The University Library’s printed and electronic journals.
Find essays, degree projects and research publications
- DiVA - MDH External link. - Research publications and student essays that are published at MDH
- DiVA-portal External link. - Research publications and student essays from Swedish HEIs
- Uppsök External link. - Degree projects and student essays from Swedish HEIs
- Uppsatser.se External link. - Degree projects and student essays from Swedish HEIs
Difficult finding what you’re searching for?
- Search guide External link.. Do look in the Library’s search guide. There you will get tips on how to think regarding searches, what databases could be relevant for you and how to evaluate the literature you find.
- MDH Play External link. See the instruction films. At MDH Play under the tab University Library there are instruction films showing for example how you search in various databases.
- Information points. You can get advice and tips in the information points at the Library.
- Book a librarian and you’ll get help with information retrieval.
Is there material missing in the Library’s selection?
Is there material missing in the Library’s selection? In that case you can order the material from another library or submit a purchasing suggestion.