Som programstudent på MDH behöver du anmäla dig till dina kurser. Här får du information om hur du gör.
Anmälan till kurser inom program
Academic writing will be a part of your studies here at MDH, and it is possible to improve your own writing using an array of online tools. Below some free and useful links are listed, that will help you work independently on your writing.
Different kinds of dictionaries are useful for making sure you use appropriate language for the given context, as well as the correct grammar and spelling. There are several excellent online dictionaries:
- The Merriam Webster dictionary with word of the day and word quizzes.
- Longman dictionary with similar features.
- The Cambridge dictionary includes useful grammar help.
- Collins dictionary includes information on pronunciation, British and American interpretations and is overall a very helpful tool.
- Academic phrasebank.
- Academic wordlist from Oxford.
- This is a simple guide to essay writing, helping you with outline and structure.
- Writing guide is specifically designed for writing in English in Sweden and includes help on all levels of writing.
- Grammarly can be useful in the reviewing process.
- APA guide for proper referencing and citation.
- MOOC course on Academic Writing if you want to improve your writing skills (From the University of Lund).
For more information