Software Testing Laboratory
Product and Production Development
Real-Time Systems Design
Automated Software language and Software engineering
Model-Based Engineering of Embedded Systems
Heterogeneous systems - hardware software co-design
Industrial Software Engineering
Formal Modelling and Analysis of Embedded Systems
Sustainable lifestyle and health from a public health perspective
Competence needs and courses for professionals in IT and competitive production
The purpose of the project is to contribute to the continued development of industry's skills development through the universities advanced-level education courses specifically aimed at industry professionals.
Project manager at MDH
Description of the project
The purpose of the project is to contribute to the continued development of industry's skills development through the universities advanced-level education courses specifically aimed at industry professionals. All universities participating in the project have experience in developing and implementing flexible and online courses in collaboration with industry through ongoing Expert Competency Program through the Knowledge Foundation. We want to increase the impact of the separate projects through enhanced cooperation between higher education institutions and use resources more efficiently to reach a larger target group.
The goal is to jointly offer cutting-edge courses that help to develop industry's digitization. The course development is based on mutual learning where we test and experiment with course forms and content, in order to contribute to mutual learning and indepth cooperation between the institutions.
The project has three main parts:
- Develop a larger statistical analyze regarding corporate skills needs for improved education planning and implementation (WP2)
- Develop and implement four courses for professionals in flexible and online forms (WP3a, 3b)
- Create a joint marketing to reach professionals in Swedish companies (WP 4)
The following areas of expertise are in focus:
- Competitive production; Digital Factories, Production Systems, Automation and Robotics.
- AI and Big Data / machine learning; Machine Learning, Autonomous Robots and the Internet of Things (IoT)
Within the two areas, higher education institutions will jointly develop a new course offering at least two universities cooperating in design and implementation. The goal is to offer at least four new courses within the project.