Certifiable Evidences & Justification Engineering
This group performs research on languages, techniques, metrics, and processes for engineering evidence(s) and justifications for the purpose of certification/selfassessment.
More specifically, the focus is on languages, techniques, measurement frameworks, and processes for:
- justification and certification of complex dependable (computer-based) systems
- systematic reuse of certification artifacts
- multi-concern assurance
- continuous certification via tool integration
- compliance management
- certification-related evidence engineering
- safety/security management & safety/security culture
- reuse-focused measurement frameworks.
Ongoing research projects
ImmerSAFE is a four year (2018-2021) H2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network that brings together 9 beneficiaries and 5 partner organizations from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Croatia, Italy, and Switzerland, with the aim of training a new generation of multi-disciplinary experts, who have an understanding of the core imaging technologies, the requirements set to them by the safety-critical applications and who can account for the human user in the design of such systems.
Project manager at MDH: Gunnar Widforss
Main financing: EU project
In SACSys, we address the core question of how to provide run-time guarantees of safety and cyber-security for time-critical collaborative adaptive systems.
Project manager at MDH: Marjan Sirjani
Main financing: KK-stiftelsen