nom forskningsprofilen Språk- och litteraturvetenskap samt ämnenas didaktik (SOLD) finns såväl ett ämnesorienterat som ett didaktiskt perspektiv på språk- och litteraturvetenskap.
Språk- och litteraturvetenskap samt ämnenas didaktik
Studies on Social Sustainability in Education
The research group Studies on Social Sustainability in Education (SOS-ED) develops and disseminates national and international research on social sustainability in formal and informal education contexts.
Starting point from a critical perspective SOS-ED contributes to highlight possibilities and obstacles in pursuing social sustainability in formal and informal educational contexts. Central for the research network is the idea that different conceptions of equity result in different practices that come with different consequences for the development of equity
SOS-ED research focuses on questions on social sustainable development in relation to social and cultural justice, equity, democracy, human rights, discrimination, and leadership. Research on social sustainability in formal and informal education contexts is also particularly relevant for studies in Didactics and Pedagogy.
In order to develop, promote and disseminate critical studies on Social Sustainability in formal and informal education contexts, SOS-ED aims to:
- initiate and take part in national and international research projects
- produce scientific and popular scientific publications
- organizes seminaries, workshops, conferences
- cooperate and co-produce with different stakeholders
- develop master and doctoral courses
- disseminate research results through symposiums and other fora
- collaborate with related national and international research networks
- evaluate educational development projects.
Mor information about the research milieu
For more information about the research milieu, please contact the Scientific leader.