New scholarship for students at MDH
MDH’s collaboration partner Sparbanken Rekarne are now launching a new scholarship for students at the University. The scholarship is worth 20,000 SEK and can be applied for by all students, regardless of their study programme.
– Sparbanken Rekarne has a long tradition of financing local development projects with the private sector, research and education but also sport and culture. Through our cooperation with MDH we’ll have the opportunity to contribute even more to a growing and innovative region, says Timo Havisto, Acting CEO of Sparbanken Rekarne.The work you’re applying with must contain a high degree of innovation, be linked to at least one of the UN’s global goals for sustainable development and be directed to one or more of the areas below:
- Innovation management
- UX-design (User experience design)
- Health and/or behaviour concerning personal finances
- Product- and/or service development
- Financial management
- Organisation and Leadership
- Organisational development
As a student you can apply for the scholarship with a project, an essay or a degree project that must be written and graded during the current academic year. That is to say, if the document you’re applying with has been written during the autumn 2020 or the spring 2021 you can apply for the scholarship in the summer 2021, when the next application period opens.
Apply this summer
The application period lasts between 1 June and 31 August 2021. It is entirely up to the discretion of the scholarship holder how the money is to be used. If several students cooperate the money is shared.
Read more about the assessment process and how to send in your application on Sparbanken Rekarnes website