Material for research and study may be requested through interlibrary loan. Below is a summary of the interlibrary loan lending policies.
Please choose type of interlibrary loan
Please observe that:
- Only students and staff at Mälardalen University and students registered at other Swedish universities can make interlibrary loans.
- You must be a registered library patron at Mälardalen University Library.
- Inter-library loans can only be requested for material that is not to be found at Mälardalen University Library.
- Material ordered by students and teachers by inter-library loan must be relevant to research or education. Orders made by other staff must be relevant to work tasks.
- Materials ordered by students registered at other Swedish universities must be relevant to their thesis or exam.
Loan period & policies
For material on loan from external libraries the lending conditions of the lending library applies first. Charges for replacement of lost inter-library loans will be those required by the library to which the material belongs.
Ordering of books/reports is free of charge. For other material see our
Students: The moment you order a copy of an article, you undertake to pay a cost. The cost is paid online at your library account.