Publikationer på engelska
Daniel Cownden, Kimmo Eriksson & Pontus Strimling (in press). The implications of learning across perceptually and strategically distinct situations. Synthese. 1-18. Published online before print January 7, 2015. doi: 10.1007/s11229-014-0641-9
Kimmo Eriksson, Per A Andersson, & Pontus Strimling (in press). Moderators of the disapproval of peer punishment. To appear in Group Processes and Intergroup Relations. Published online before print May 10, 2015, doi: 10.1177/1368430215583519
Kimmo Eriksson, Julie Coultas, & Mícheál De Barra (in press). Cross-cultural differences in emotional selection on transmission of information. To appear in Journal of Cognition and Culture (scheduled for 16(3-4) edition).
Kimmo Eriksson (in press). Comment on Andersson & Read. To appear in Current Anthropology.
103. Kimmo Eriksson, Ali Kazemi, & Kjell Törnblom (2015). A new look at individual differences in perceptions of unfairness: The theory of maximally unfair allocations in multiparty situations. Social Justice Research, 28, 401-414. doi: 10.1007/s11211-015-0255-5
102. Fredrik Jansson & Kimmo Eriksson (2015). Cooperation and shared beliefs about trust in the assurance game. PLOS ONE. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0144191
101. Kimmo Eriksson & Pontus Strimling (2015). Injunctive vs. functional inferences from descriptive norms: Comment on Gelfand & Harrington. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 46, 1330-1332. doi:10.1177/0022022115605387
100. Alexander Funcke, Pontus Strimling & Kimmo Eriksson (2015). Biased perception may trump rational intention: Most people think they are less corrupt than average. SSRN dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2638526
99. Kimmo Eriksson & Pontus Strimling (2015). Group differences in broadness of values may drive dynamics of public opinion on moral issues. Mathematical Social Sciences, 77, 1-8.
98. Kimmo Eriksson and Alexander Funcke (2015). A below-average effect with respect to American political stereotypes on warmth and competence. Political Psychology, 36, 341-350. doi: 10.1111/pops.12093
97. Kimmo Eriksson, Pontus Strimling, & Julie Coultas (2015). Bidirectional associations between descriptive and injunctive norms. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 127, 59-69. doi:10.1016/j.obhdp.2014.09.011
96. Kimmo Eriksson & Pontus Strimling (2014). Spontaneous associations and label framing have similar effects in the public goods game. Judgment and Decision Making, 9, 360-372.
95. Mícheál De Barra, Pontus Strimling & Kimmo Eriksson (2014). How feedback biases give ineffective medical treatments a good reputation. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 16, e193.
94. Stephanie Plenty, Susanne Bejerot & Kimmo Eriksson (2014). Humor style and motor skills: Understanding vulnerability to bullying. Europe’s Journal of Psychology, 10, 480-491.
93. Kimmo Eriksson and Olle Häggström (2014). Lord's paradox in a continuous setting and a regression artifact in numerical cognition research. PLoS ONE 9(4): e95949. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0095949.
92. Kimmo Eriksson, Daniel Cownden, Micael Ehn, and Pontus Strimling (2014). ‘Altruistic’ and ‘antisocial ’ punishers are one and the same. Review of Behavioral Economics, 1, 1–13.
91. Pontus Strimling and Kimmo Eriksson (2014). Regulating the regulation: Norms about how people may punish each other. In van Lange, P., Yamagishi, T., Rockenbach, B. (eds.), Reward and Punishment in Social Dilemmas. Oxford University Press, pp. 52-69
90. Kimmo Eriksson and Julie Coultas (2014). Corpses, maggots, poodles and rats: A content bias for disgust in three phases of cultural transmission. Journal of Cognition and Culture, 14, 1-26.
89. Kimmo Eriksson and Alexander Funcke (2014). Humble self-enhancement: Religiosity and the better-than-average effect. Social Psychological & Personality Science, 5, 76-83.doi:10.1177/1948550613484179
88. Kimmo Eriksson & Brent Simpson (2014). Poverty prefers company. Social Psychological & Personality Science, 5, 319-325. doi: 10.1177/1948550613497985
87. Kimmo Eriksson, Pontus Strimling and Micael Ehn (2013). Ubiquity and efficiency of restrictions on informal punishment rights. Journal of Evolutionary Psychology, 11, 17-34.
86. Mark Bernard, Anna Dreber, Pontus Strimling, and Kimmo Eriksson (2013). The subgroup problem: When can binding voting on extractions from a common resource pool overcome the tragedy of the commons? Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 91, 122-130.
85. Kimmo Eriksson and Brent Simpson (2013). The available evidence suggests the percent measure should not be used to study inequality: Reply to Norton and Ariely. Judgment and Decision Making, 8, 395-396.
84. Kimmo Eriksson and Brent Simpson (2013). Editorial decisions may perpetuate belief in invalid findings. PLOS ONE 8(9): e73364. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0073364
83. Kimmo Eriksson (2013). Autism-spectrum traits predict humor styles in the general population. Humor, 26, 461–475.
82. Kimmo Eriksson and Brent Simpson (2012). What do Americans know about inequality? It depends on how you ask them. Judgment & Decision Making, 7, 741-745.
81. Kimmo Eriksson (2012). The nonsense math effect. Judgment & Decision Making, 7, 746-749.
80. Kimmo Eriksson and Pontus Strimling (2012). The hard problem of cooperation. Plos ONE, 7(7): e40325. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0040325
79. Barry Markovsky and Kimmo Eriksson (2012). Comparing direct and indirect measures of just rewards. Sociological Methods & Research, 41, 199-216.
78. Barry Markovsky and Kimmo Eriksson (2012). Comparing direct and indirect measures of just rewards: What have we learned? Sociological Methods & Research, 41, 240-245.
77. Kimmo Eriksson (2012). The logarithmic law of justice evaluations. Journal of Mathematical Sociology, 36, 125-135.
76. Kimmo Eriksson and Julie Coultas (2012). The advantage of several cultural parents in cultural transmission. Evolution and Human Behavior, 33, 251-259.
75. Brent Simpson and Kimmo Eriksson (2012). A lay statistician explanation of minority discrimination. Social Science Research, 41, 637–645.
74. Kimmo Eriksson, Jonas Sjöstrand (2012). Limiting shapes of birth-and-death processes on Young diagrams. Advances in Applied Mathematics, 48, 575-602.
73. Kimmo Eriksson (2012). Repeated learning and cultural evolution. In N.M. Seel (ed.) Encyclopedia of Learning Sciences, part 18, 2824-2825.
72. Kimmo Eriksson, Julie Coultas (2012). Theory of conformist social learning. In N.M. Seel (ed.) Encyclopedia of Learning Sciences, part 20, 3314-3316.
71. Kimmo Eriksson, Fredrik Jansson and Thomas Vetander (2011). The assignment game with negative externalities. International Game Theory Review, 13, 443-459.
70. Kimmo Eriksson, Brent Simpson (2011). Perceptions of unfairness in allocations between multiple recipients. Cognitive Psychology, 62, 225-244.
69. Magnus Enquist, Stefano Ghirlanda, Kimmo Eriksson (2011). Modeling evolution and diversity of complex cumulative culture. Philosophical Transactions Royal Society B, 366, 412-423.
68. Kimmo Eriksson, Fredrik Jansson, Jonas Sjöstrand (2010). Bentley's conjecture on the turnover rate of toplists. Ramanujan Journal 23, 371–396
67. Kimmo Eriksson (2010). A note on the exact expected length of the $k$th part of a random partition, Integers 10, 309-311.
66. Henrik Eriksson and Kimmo Eriksson (2010). Words with intervening neighbours in infinite Coxeter groups are reduced, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 17: #N9
65. Kimmo Eriksson, Drew Bailey, David Geary (2010). The grammar of approximating number pairs, Memory & Cognition 38 (3), 333-343
64. L. Rendell, R. Boyd, D. Cownden, M. Enquist, K. Eriksson, M.W. Feldman, L. Fogarty, S. Ghirlanda, T. Lillicrap and K.N. Laland (2010). Why copy others? Insights from the social learning tournament, Science 328 (5975), 208 – 213.
63. Kimmo Eriksson and Pontus Strimling (2010). The devil is in the details: Incorrect intuitions in optimal search, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 75, 338-347.
62. Kimmo Eriksson and Brent Simpson (2010), Emotional reactions to losing explain gender differences in entering a risky lottery, Judgment and Decision Making, 5(3) 159-163.
61. Magnus Enquist, Kimmo Eriksson, Kevin Laland, Pontus Strimling, and Jonas Sjöstrand (2010).One cultural parent makes no culture. Animal Behaviour 79, 1353-1362.
60. Hillevi Gavel, Kimmo Eriksson (2010). Exploring the educational possibilities of a computer game for 7th grade math, in A. Soria, J. Maldonado (Eds.), Computer Games: Learning Objectives, Cognitive Performance and Effects on Development, Nova Science.
59. Brent Simpson and Kimmo Eriksson (2009). The dynamics of contracts and generalized trustworthiness, Rationality and Society 21 : 59–80.
58. Kimmo Eriksson and Julie Coultas (2009). Are people really conformist-biased? An empirical test and a new mathematical model, Journal of Evolutionary Psychology 7:5-21.
57. Henrik Eriksson and Kimmo Eriksson (2009). Conjugacy of Coxeter elements, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 16(2), #R4.
56. Pontus Strimling, Jonas Sjöstrand, Magnus Enquist and Kimmo Eriksson (2009). Accumulation of independent cultural traits, Theoretical Population Biology 76(2): 77-83.
55. Kimmo Eriksson and Pontus Strimling (2009). Partner search heuristics in the lab: Stability of matchings under various preference structures, Adaptive Behavior 17(6): 524–536.
54. Pontus Strimling, Magnus Enquist and Kimmo Eriksson (2009). Repeated learning makes cultural evolution unique, PNAS 106: 13870-13874.
53. Kimmo Eriksson, Pontus Strimling (2009). Biases for acquiring information individually rather than socially, Journal of Evolutionary Psychology 7(4): 309-329.
52. K. Eriksson and O. Häggström, Instability of matchings in decentralized markets with various preference structures, International Journal of Game Theory (2008) 36:409-420.
51. K. Eriksson, J. Sjöstrand and P. Strimling, Asymmetric equilibria in dynamic two-sided matching markets with independent preferences, International Journal of Game Theory, (2008) 36:421-440.
50. K. Eriksson and B. Simpson, Deception and price in a market with asymmetric information, Judgment and Decision Making (2007) 2:23-28.
49. K. Eriksson and J. Sjöstrand, On two theorems of Quinzii and rent controlled housing allocation in Sweden, International Game Theory Review (2007) 9:515-526.
48. K. Eriksson, J. Sjöstrand and P. Strimling, Optimal expected rank in a two-sided secretary problem, Operations Research (2007) 55:921-931.
47. K. Eriksson and T. Lindholm, Making gender matter: The role of gender-based expectancies and gender identification on women’s and men’s math performance in Sweden, Scandinavian Journal of Psychology (2007) 48: 329–338.
46. H. Eriksson, K. Eriksson, S. Linusson and J. Wästlund, Dense packing of patterns in a permutation, Annals of Combinatorics (2007) 11:459-470.
45. M. Enquist, K. Eriksson and S. Ghirlanda, Critical social learning: a solution to Rogers’ paradox of non-adaptive culture, American Anthropologist (2007) 109:727-734.
44. K. Eriksson , M. Enquist and S. Ghirlanda, Critical points in current theory of conformist social learning, Journal of Evolutionary Psychology (2007) 5:67-87.
43. K. Eriksson, Ethnographic stories of cooperation and algebraic stories of evolution [Review of Mathematical Models of Social Evolution: A guide for the perplexed by Richard McElreath and Robert Boyd, and Why Humans Cooperate: A cultural and evolutionary explanation by Natalie Henrich and Joseph Henrich]. Journal of Evolutionary Psychology (2007) 5:245--250.
42. K. Eriksson, J. Sjöstrand and P. Strimling, Three-dimensional stable matching with cyclic preferences, Mathematical Social Sciences (2006) 52: 77-87.
41. G. Andrews and K. Eriksson, Integer partitions. Cambridge University Press, 2004. (Also translated to Japanese!)
40. K. Eriksson, Statistical and combinatorial aspects of comparative genomics, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics 31 (2004) 203—216.
39. H. Eriksson, K. Eriksson and J. Sjöstrand, Exact expectations for random graphs, Combinatorics, Probability & Computing 12 (2003) 401—412.
38. K. Eriksson and S. Linusson (eds), Proceedings of FPSAC ’03, Linköping University, 2003.
37. K. Eriksson and H. Gavel, Goal-based reform of first-year discrete mathematics: A Swedish case study, Teaching Mathematics and its Applications 22 (2003) 7—15.
36. D. Dalevi, N. Eriksen, K. Eriksson and S. Andersson, Measuring Genome Divergence in Bacteria: A Case Study using Chlamydian Data, Journal of Molecular Evolution 55 (2002) 24-36.
35. Kimmo Eriksson, Starting postgraduate education at a small university. Postgraduate Education in Europe, 2001, Linköping. Proceedings.
34. H. Eriksson, K. Eriksson, J. Karlander, L. Svensson and J. Wästlund, Sorting a bridge hand, Discrete Math. 241 (2001), no. 1-3, 289-300.
33. K Eriksson and J. Karlander, Stable outcomes in the roommate game with transferable utility, International J. Game Theory 29 (2001) 555-569.
32. H. Eriksson, K. Eriksson and J. Sjöstrand, Note on the lamp lighting problem, Advances of Applied Mathematics 27 (2001) 357- 366.
31. K. Eriksson and J. Karlander, Stable matching in a common generalization of the marriage and assignment models, Discrete Math. 217 (2000), no.1-3, 135-156.
30. K. Eriksson, J. Karlander and L.E. Öller, Becker's Assortative assignments: Stability and fairness, Math. Social Sciences 39 (2000), no. 2, 109-118.
29. K. Eriksson and S. Linusson, A combinatorial theory of higher-dimensional permutation arrays, Advances of Applied Mathematics 25 (2000), no. 2,194-211.
28. K. Eriksson and S. Linusson, A decomposition of Fl(n)^d indexed by permutation arrays, Advances of Applied Mathematics 25 (2000), no. 2, 212-227.
27. H. Eriksson, K. Eriksson and N. Eriksen, Diagonal checker-jumping and Eulerian Numbers for Color-signed Permutations, Electronic J. Comb. 7 (2000), no 1, # R3.
26. H. Eriksson, K. Eriksson and J. Sjöstrand, Expected inversion number after k adjacent transpositions, in Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, Krob, D., Mikhalev, A.A., Mikhalev, A.V. (Eds.) , Springer Verlag, 2000, pp. 677-685.
25. N. Eriksen, D. Dalevi, S. Andersson and K. Eriksson, Comparative Analysis of Genomic Rearrangements in Microorganisms, 2000, in RECOMB 2000, Tokyo.
24. S. Andersson and K. Eriksson, Dynamics of gene order structures and genomic architecture, in D. Sankoff, J.H. Nadeau (Eds.) Comparative genomics: empirical and analytical approaches to gene order dynamics, map alignment and the evolution of gene families, Kluwer, 2000.
23. M. Bousquet-Mélou and K. Eriksson, A refinement of the Lecture hall theorem, J. Comb. Th. ser A. 86 (1999), no. 1, 63--84.
22. G. Eriksson, H. Eriksson and K. Eriksson, Moving a food trolley around a corner, Theoret. Comput. Sci. 191 (1998), 193--203.
21. H. Eriksson and K. Eriksson, Affine Weyl groups as infinite permutations, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 5 (1998), #R18.
20. M. Bousquet-Mélou and K. Eriksson, Lecture hall partitions, Ramanujan J. 1 (1997), 101--111.
19. M. Bousquet-Mélou and K. Eriksson, Lecture hall partitions II, Ramanujan J. 1 (1997), 165--186.
18. K. Eriksson, Strong convergence and a game of numbers, Eur. J. Combinatorics 17 (1996), 379--390.
17. K. Eriksson, Chip firing games on mutating graphs, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 9 (1996), 118--128.
16. K. Eriksson, Strong convergence and the polygon property of 1-player games, Discrete Math.153 (1996), 105--122.
15. K. Eriksson, Reduced words in affine Coxeter groups, Discrete Math. 157 (1996), 127--146.
14. K. Eriksson and S. Linusson, Combinatorics of Fulton's essential set. Duke J. Math. 85 (1996), 61--80.
13. K. Eriksson, Splitting a polygon in two congruent pieces, American Math. Monthly (May 1996), 409--416.
12. K. Eriksson, Autocorrelations and the enumeration of strings avoiding a fixed string, Combinatorics, Probability & Computing 5 (1996), 1--4.
11. K. Eriksson, The numbers game and Coxeter groups, Discrete Math. 139 (1995), 155-166.
10. K. Eriksson, An easy bijective proof of the Matrix-Forest Theorem, Australas. J. Combin. 12 (1995), 301--303.
9. K. Eriksson, Polygon posets and the weak order of Coxeter groups, J. Algebraic Comb. 4 (1995), 233--252.
8. K. Eriksson and S. Linusson, The size of Fulton's essential set, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 2 (1995), #R6.
7. A. Björner and K. Eriksson, Extendable shellability of matroid complexes of rank 3, Discrete Math. 132 (1994), 373--376.
6. K. Eriksson, Reachability is decidable in the numbers game, Theoret. Comput. Sci. 131 (1994), 431--439.
5. K. Eriksson, A combinatorial proof of the existence of the generic Hecke algebra and R-polynomials, Math. Scand. 75 (1994), 169--177.
4. K. Eriksson, Node firing games on graphs, Contemporary Math. 178 (1994), 117--127.
3. K. Eriksson, Strongly convergent games and Coxeter groups, KTH, 1993. PhD thesis.
2. K. Eriksson, Convergence of Mozes's game of numbers, Linear Alg. Appl. 166 (1992), 151--165.
1. K. Eriksson, No polynomial bound for the chip firing game on directed graphs, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 112 (1989), 1203--1205.