The Student Centre – a place for all your business
Collect your exam paper or your MDH-card? You can do all this and a lot more besides at the Student Centre.
From then onwards it’s the Student Centre you contact with all your questions and if we can’t give you an answer straight away we’ll make sure to find out!
Opening hours and telephone to the Student Centre
It’s the same email and telephone number regardless of whether you want to get in touch with the Student Centre in Västerås or the Student Centre in Eskilstuna.
- Telephone: 021-10 13 10
The Student Centre will be open
Opening hours summer 2017
- The Student Centre in Eskilstuna is closed week 28 and 30.
- The Student Centre in Västerås is closed week 29 and 31.
- Both of the Student Centres is closed for lunch between 12.00 and 13.00 the weeks 26-32.
This is what you can do at the Student Centre
- Get answers to general questions about for example admissions, degrees and other matters relating to your studies
- Get in touch with the Schools
- Register for programmes
- – all exam papers are gathered in one and the same place
- Get a form for reviewing the result of your exam
- Get a certificate stating that you are a student, or an official transcript of your results (You are also able to get this yourself in the Student portal.)
- Do you want to show that you are a proud MDH student? The Student Centre has the promotional merchandise!
- Get a PIN code to
- Buy compendiums and SPSS licences
- Get information and support regarding (printouts/copying)
- Pay your membership fee to the Mälardalen Student Union
- Book appointments with a
- Collect permits for student parking
- Find lost items
- … and lots, lots more
Just simply come to the Student Centre if you’re wondering about anything!