Submissions and Proceedings
- 6 August 2017: Deadline for abstract submission.
- 6 September 2017: Acceptance notification.
- 30 October 2017: Deadline for full-paper submission.
- 22 November 2017: Review feedback.
15 December 2017: Deadline final paper.
All submissions should be submitted by e-mail toby the respective deadline.
Please find the template for full text here:
When sending your e-mail, please:
- Indicate the track number in the header (eg. ‘Track 5 Case Study').
- Provide names and affiliations of all authors in the mail.
- From the accepted authors, we suggest contributions either as 4-page short-papers or 8-page full-papers. Please use template above for your paper.
- Cc your submission to your co-authors, so we may respond to all.
- PIN-C follows a two-step peer-review process: abstracts are double-blind reviewed and papers are reviewed by the other participants in the track.
- Accepted papers will be presented in the conference programme and published in the digital conference proceedings.
- We are working on a shared web repository, where all papers since the conference start will be published, that will be launched before the next conference.
- The organisers will help submissions to be included in the most optimal track, if necessary.